
We had such a fun weekend as a family last weekend that it is making this work week even tougher than normal! I guess it also could be that this is the first 5 day work week I've had in 3 weeks... Ellie went to her first birthday party - little Ada turned 1 this weekend and we had fun celebrating with her family. Ellie is cracking us up with her dancing and new discoveries. We're working on learning where her nose is and where her tummy is. Her favorite game is still peek a boo - she could play that for hours...We have birthday parties for the next two weekends in a row, and Brant's birthday is a week from today so it looks like we're going to be busy! I'll try to keep pictures posted - click on the frame below for pictures from the party!
No comments:
Post a Comment