
Hello all - so sorry for the long lapse in posting. Life is busy and often times we feel like we are just struggling to keep above the surface. I tried to blog on Sunday evening, but after uploading all the pictures and typing a long entry, the computer wigged out and I lost everything. I was so frustrated that I decided to put it up for the night...so here it is on Tuesday morning. The most recent pictures are online, however there are not many of them. I took a bunch more last night and will try to get them on there tonight, so keep looking when you have a moment.

Here are a few of the professional photos we had taken of Ellie at the end of April. The photographer took them all as candids and did a really good job. We mailed them all out for Mother's Day but wanted to share a few with those who didn't get their own copies.
Ellie has been taking swimming (or "wimming" in toddler-ese) lessons for 7 weeks now and is quite the little fishy. This week she moves to a new class which is a little more advanced. The class is on Wednesday evening so I hope to have good news afterwards. The biggest struggle we have with regards to swimming lessons is that she doesn't want to get OUT of the pool after the lesson. She just wants to stay in there and keep playing. I guess that's a better problem to have than having a child who doesn't want to get IN in the first place.
Last weekend we were really productive - maybe too productive... We washed both cars, inside and out (of course Ellie helped), mowed the yards, got groceries, went to Target, had Sara, Aaron and Ada over for hamburgers on Saturday evening, went to Sunday school, Brant took Daisy to dog beach and I made 2 huge pans of lasagna. Whew - it was fun when we were doing it but Monday morning sure was a rude awakening!
That's all for now - I'll do my best to get more pictures up this evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment