
Yep - they sealed the deal! Mimi and Papa are now married and honeymooning at Moonlight Beach in Encinitas, Ca. The wedding was beautiful...the bride looked like a porcelain doll, and the groom was as handsome as can be. We all had a great time and are now tired and trying to get back into the swing of normal life. The ceremony was at the Japanese Gardens in California State University, Long Beach. I can't believe I grew up in Long Beach and had never been there - it was gorgeous!

Ellie loved feeding the fishies after the ceremony. She was such a good girl the whole day. She was quiet during the ceremony, and a party animal at the reception. We have a video of her feeding the fish, but it's beind uncooperative and I want to get this post up...so hopefully the video will follow. We don't have many pictures - we were too busy being in the wedding and having fun at the reception. We're hoping to get electronic copies of the photos the real photographer took! Here are a few of the handsome boys and Ellie and I feeding the fish.
No comments:
Post a Comment