

Last weekend Ellie also got to go to a birthday party at KidVenture - an indoor play area. She had a blast! This place was super fun...it had a castle, pirate ship, nursery, library, fire station, grocery store and disco room! Here are pictures of her fun!






Last Sunday Billy and Brant worked super hard all day doing the baseboards in the kids rooms. Today Brant and I spent the day doing all the touch up work, and painting the door facings. Talk about hard work! But - after Uncle Bill comes over and helps move Ellie's bed into her new room tomorrow, we'll be all set to set up the crib, change table and get everything ready for Ellie's bub. I can't wait - our house is really coming together, AND I'll get to see how neat all the new baby stuff is!
No comments:
Post a Comment