Sunday, September 23, 2012
Concert time!
I know it's going to look like I had more fun at the birthday concert than the birthday boy did, but that's only because he wouldn't let me take his picture!!! Sara, Aaron and the kids came over to babysit for us - what a treat for everyone (except maybe Aaron...it was during football games and our TV isn't as big as theirs!). The boys played hard, the girls played hard and I rested easy knowing that if there was an emergency that I would be comfortable with whatever Sara thought was best. It's hard to have that kind of confidence in a babysitter who hasn't had their own kids...at least for me.
Our first time at the Cricket Wireless Amphitheater in Chula Vista...and since we're all about focusing on the positive, let's just say we learned where NOT to park the next time we're there. The concert was great - I enjoyed Luke Bryan the most and I think Brant enjoyed Jason Aldean the most. Win, win - everyone was happy.
I finally convinced Brant to take at least one photo of the night...(better than nothing!)
Super fun - can't wait for the next one! (and an extra big thank you to Sara for staying up until 12:30am because, like I said, we learned where not to park) :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment