Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Joining the fun


We decided it was high time for Ellie Jo to have her own blog to share her adventures with family and friends. I will do my best to keep this up to date, but as you can imagine, Ellie has us pretty busy these days! She is into absolutely everything and is super curious. She's not only walking well, but trying to run and loves it if she thinks you're chasing her. She loves her Big Bird stuffie (our new word for stuffed animal...) and wants to take it everywhere with her. She is insisting on doing everything herself - she does NOT want help!

Brenda and Grannie and Pappy are coming to stay with us for a while - they should arrive tomorrow. Brant and I are heading up north for the weekend. The plan is to head to San Luis Obispo on Friday, stay the night at the Madonna Inn, then go up to Carmel on Saturday. Sunday we have big plans to hike in Big Sur, then stay in Carmel again and head home to San Diego on Monday. Brenda, Grannie and Pappy are in charge of Ellie all of next week as our daycare is closed for their annual vacation. I'm excited for the change of pace - we should all have a great time.

That's all for now - click on the picture below to see recent pictures of Ellie. She's not a baby anymore...we're done with bottles completely. It makes me a little sad to see her as a toddler and not a baby anymore, but I suppose that is the purpose of parenting - to prepare your children for the next stage in their lives.

July 2007


--danielle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Danielle, I was so impressed with Ellie Jo's blog that I created one for Bella. You did a really good job with the blog. Bella,s blog is located at www.wwwbellashouse.blogspot.com
The extra (www) was added to her site name because the site suggested it after I entered the original title of "bellashouse". I guess it was already taken by another Bella. Maybe I can change it later. Love you guys. PapaJess & Mimi

Anonymous said...

An update from Bella. Daniel, I changed the website address to www.bellasstory.blogspot.com Notice 2-ss in the aaddress: bellaSStory. PapaJess