Monday, April 27, 2009

Great day for a run...


There's a post race picture of Sara and I. We both had great races, as did Sara's sister, Amy, who came out from Minnesota to run it with us. Brant and Ellie met me at the finish line. It is so awesome to have their support in this passion of mine. I beat my goal time of 2hours by over a full minute (results here). Today I feel pretty good...tired and my quads are tight, but pretty good overall. I'm already excited for the next race.
Here's a cute picture of Ellie. She is so funny right now. Tonight I was cooking dinner and Brant had given her a bath. She came running into the kitchen in her birthday suit, carrying a pullup and her jammies, crying that daddy had unfolded her jammies. She said "Momma - daddy just unfolded my jammies. See daddy - I just told on you so there" We tried so hard not to laugh, but couldn't help it.
I'm beat tonight - here are some pictures from the weekend. Have a great week everyone.




No comments: