It's official...Ellie no longer wears Pull-Ups to bed! She's been potty trained during the day for about a year, but I've still had her in pull-ups overnight. She's been dry overnight for months, but I've been too much of a coward to tell her to stop wearing them overnight...I just wasn't looking forward to an entire twin bed full of soaking wet sheets, blankets, stuffed animals, and comforter. So I let it ride for quite a while, telling myself that when we ran out of pull-ups I just wouldn't buy anymore.
So last night after bath I asked Ellie if she would like to wear panties under her jammies instead of a pull-up. You'd have thought I asked her if she wanted to go to Disneyland - she was so excited! And she stayed dry all night!
This morning Brant and I made a huge deal out of her being such a big girl and being dry all night...she loved the extra attention of course. She can't wait to tell her Nana and Mimi what a big girl she is - watch out for those phone calls! Pretty soon she'll be dialing all by herself too!
No comments:
Post a Comment