Saturday, June 9, 2012

Mommy & Daughter photo shoot

Ellie and I signed up to do a Mommy & Daughter photo shoot. When we first signed up, I knew it was a Matilda Jane Trunk show, but didn't give much thought to what that meant. Here's what it means: we go there and wear try on clothes that are for sale and have our photos taken wearing said clothes. Once I figured that out I thought "hey - that sounds fun! bet they have some cute clothes!" And they did - for the kids. The selection in my size was very limited, i.e. one outfit that wouldn't swallow me alive. And...as you'll see below...it wasn't exactly my "style". I tried...I tried not to have mini meltdown in my head, and I succeeded for the most part. Did my very best to not take life so seriously. But let's just say that I feel very silly about the clothes. OK - enough said. Ellie looks adorable (as usual) and the best part is that our photos were taken right after Sara and Ada Werner, so Ellie and Ada got a few very sweet professional pictures together. Love them!

No comments: