Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Starting Anew...

Well...I probably don't need to mention that it's been quite a while since I last posted. That likely became obvious in the last almost 3 months. We have been INSANELY busy. I started a new job in September and endured (yes, endured) traveling for 4 weeks between October 21st and Dec 7th. Plus a trip to Arkansas to see everyone for Thanksgiving...we have not had a whole lot of down time! That's ok - we made it (by the skin of our teeth)...in large part due to Mimi and Nana and Granny and Pappy coming out to help with the munchkins. So...here is a whirlwind of pictures from October, November and December. Christmas will get it's own post - and hopefully I'll be back on track!
This handsome guy turned 2 in the middle of the hiatus, so there's an extra focus on him! He's such a fun little boy...and he is all boy for sure. Jumping is his favorite mode of transportation, far superior to walking or even running. He is also quite a climber - will climb up on top of his change table and sit there waiting for his diaper to be changed. He has a mind of his own...tells us exactly what he wants/needs and it's up to us to figure it out if the words aren't clear.
Halloween was super fun - The Cat in the Hat led the way and the cowboy followed her, jumping along in his boots!

No comments: