Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Ellie's debut video


Hi folks! There are many photos that we haven't shared yet - click here to see them. Most of them are just silly photos of Ellie in daily life, however she is showing quite the nack for raising and picking tomato's!
Here is the first video of Ellie that we've posted. It's a little long...she's picking up all of her letters in the bathtub, rinsing them individually (a little OCD) and identifying them as she goes. A big thanks to our videographer, Uncle Bill, who was patient enough to film the whole thing.

I am done with work for a week and a half and couldn't be happier! I have tomorrow off to get my hair done and pack, as well as relax. I don't know if all of that possible in one day...I guess we'll find out. I also have a run planned with Sara for 5am and would like to get coffee and read my book...I know - I need to prioritize better. We all have things to work on, right?
We fly from San Diego to LA, then from LA to Fayetteville on Friday starting at 3pm. We're not too worried about the short flight to Los Angeles, then once we get on the next plane we'll whip out the DVD player, Ellie's new headphones (they're pink!) and the 3 movies that she'll love and hopefully she'll watch her movie until she falls asleep. I know it's a lot to hope for, but come on...shoot for the moon and hopefully you'll fall on the stars. She's excited to see Nana, even though she doesn't know what it means when we tell her that she's going to see Nana on Friday. Days of the week mean nothing to her, but it's still fun to tell her and see her reaction.
OK - that's enough for tonight. Back to watching the Olympics and my newest "idol", Laura Wilkinson. She's a month older than me and competing with 15year olds! That's insane...
See everyone soon!

No comments: