Here's a picture of Ellie happily playing in the tub before the whole incident...

A couple of Ellie's new funnies...tonight after I put her jammies and socks on for bed she kept saying "Grovie needs pear socks" after she said it about 5 times I realized she meant that Grover needed a PAIR of socks for his little feet... Following all statements she makes (like "I dont' want to do that") she adds "and that's the end of story" - I guess she's serious about these things!
We had a fun weekend. Saturday morning I ran with Sara and when I got home Brant went on a run. Then we split off - Brant went to get groceries and Ellie and I headed to Target and then to meet my friend Brandi from Texas who was here with her 2 boys for a wedding. It was great to see her and meet her baby, and amazing to see how much her older son (who is now 10) has grown in the past 4 years. Saturday night we went to dinner with Sara, Aaron and Ada, which is always a blast. Those girls just can't get enough of each other. There was a 40minute wait for a table and the girls ran and jumped and giggled the entire time. Today we went to church, then to In-n-Out (we're addicted - can't get enough!). Brant took Daisy to the beach and then watched the 2nd half of the Chargers game...poor Chargers - just couldn't make it past the second game of the playoffs. There's always next year...
Tomorrow night we're having Uncle Bill and Renee over for dinner. I love our Monday night family dinners and am glad to have them joining us again after the holiday hiatus...
Hope everyone had a nice weekend and is ready for another week...we're not really, but since there's no other option, we'll have to go that route! Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment