Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Canadian?


I know I haven't blogged about our fun weekend with Uncle James, Aunt DeAnna and baby Brenner yet...just so much fun stuff to write about that it's overwhelming! I need time to get it all down!

So here are a couple of pictures to tide you over, and one funny story to keep you laughing.. A few months ago Ellie would run around saying "Hey! Hey!" if she didn't like something, only it sounded more like "A! A!". So one night we were teasing her saying and asked her if she was Canadian since they're always saying "a" after everything. Of course that irritated her, and we stopped (for the most part)...

Tonight she was doing something I didn't want her to do (I can't remember what it was...) and I said "Hey! Hey! stop doing that!" so she replied "Are you Canadian?"

It's coming back to us ten-fold...I know Mimi is laughing...and can't wait until she's a teenager...

No comments: