Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas!


The Boren family had a wonderful Christmas...spent time with family...played with toys and ate lots of delicious food! I'm hoping that the Christmas cookies disappear soon (not into my mouth either - I know I've eaten more than my fair share!)

Santa brought Ellie a princess bike and a trunk of princess dress-up clothes. She has spent the last 2 days in her pajamas playing with all of her loot!




Hope everyone else enjoyed their holiday. We have the next week off of work and are planning on resting! Oh yeah, we need to finish painting Ellie's room too... She's been sleeping in our room since we started painting her's last week and I have to say - I love it! We made her a pallet on an extra mattress we have and she's snugged up in there...the three of us AND Daisy all in the same room. How cozy.

No comments: