


Nana was here for a pre-Christmas visit last week and we all had so much fun with her. Nana even got to go to the dentist with us for Ellie's second checkup. She had a great visit and got a Princess necklace for being such a good girl. We'll miss our Arkansas family over the holidays, but are really looking forward to spending our first Christmas in our new house.

I'm so excited...for the first time since I started making photo calendars for our families, I am done with lots of time to spare! Didn't even have to pay for expedited shipping and they should arrive on time! I'm essentially done with Christmas shopping - another miracle. Today Brant is headed to the gym, and is going to pick up a few gifts of his own. I think he's going to bring home a Christmas tree...it's raining, has been for a few days, but we don't want to wait any longer to get our tree. We'll let it dry out in the garage, then bring it in the house and hopefully decorate it tomorrow night. Can't wait for our little helper to help us decorate it! Tonight we are babysitting Eleanor so her parents can go to their Christmas party...another exciting night of playing with the girls!

Hope everyone else is enjoying the holiday season as much as we are! Santa comes to the neighborhood children's store tomorrow, and Ellie already has her mental list ready to share with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment