Today is the first Saturday since before Christmas that we haven't had plans. We have been looking forward to doing NOTHING today for weeks! I know some of you probably think that's crazy, but Brant and I really enjoy being at home, working around the house, napping and relaxing. And as you can see in the picture below - so does Ellie...this morning she said "where are we going today?" and when we said no where, she shrieked and started dragging her toys out for a picnic, then they played school, doctor and who knows what else. She LOVES staying in her jammies and having no where to go. Of course when she gets tired of the inside toys, she gets dressed and heads outside to play hide and seek with Daddy.

Rhett also enjoyed the day. He napped and hung out with mom, posed for a photo shoot in his crib, and enjoyed the lovely weather as I gardened. A good day for all.

No comments:
Post a Comment