2010 was quite a year for our family...I spent most of the year pregnant, and although it was a much more difficult pregnancy than Ellie's, Rhett is a much easier baby than his big sister! Or maybe I just know what I'm doing this time... 2010 was also a challenging year for our family, as Brant was laid off and we faced great uncertainty with his career. We became co-workers, and have really enjoyed working together. We get to have lunch dates - you know, time spent together without anyone else needing our attention!!! We became a family of 4, and have had the pleasure of watching Ellie learn how to be a big sister. She loves her brother so much - he's the first person she wants to see in the morning and the last person she wants to kiss goodnight.
Let's see what 2011 has in store!
Here's a picture of Rhett all decked out to watch his first Razorback bowl game...we won't talk about the outcome of the game, but thought his outfit was adorable!
No comments:
Post a Comment