
Just a quick midweek post with these cute pictures of Ellie in her newest Elmo-wear. She's had this shirt for about a month and we've tried to put it on her before, only to be told that she didn't want to wear it. This morning I pulled it out again and viola - she was estatic! Girls...

Last night we had quite the snafu. I bent over to turn on a lamp and stood up too quickly, cracked the top of my head on the corner of our mantel. It bled and bled, as head wounds do, but Brant took care of me very nicely. He got me advil and we put frozen peas on it. At least Ellie was asleep and didn't have to witness me whining and wincing as he picked through my bloody hair looking for the actual gash. After washing my hair this morning I can actually see it - it's between 1/4 and 1/2" long and of course bleeds when touched or when it gets wet. So I'm just going to try and keep my hands off of it for a few days. What a ridiculous way to end a Wednesday...
Hope everyone is well and has fun plans for the weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment