He also took his first ride in the jogging stroller this week and he LOVED it! He's been in other strollers, but I've hesitated to run with him in the jogging strollers yet for several reasons...#1 I have an awesome running partner who I go with early in the mornings (and let's face it - it's easier to run without a stroller!) and #2 I didn't want to bounce him around too much too early. Well he was ready. He loved it. And quite honestly, this is probably the easiest age to have him ride. The older he gets, the more he's going to want toys, snacks, drinks, blah blah blah...

Lastly, Rhett is only up for about an hour in the mornings before his first morning nap. Here he is, fell asleep in his bouncy chair in the midst of the breakfast and getting ready chaos of the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment