
A little while before Rhett was born, Ellie developed this terrible nail biting habit. I don't mean just nibbling on her nails, I mean there were NO NAILS! Bleeding, sore, nubby fingers. Disgusting. I tried not to make a big deal out of it...but she touches everything and would then put her fingers in her mouth....I know she's a little kid and that's what they do, but come on - that's gross!
Last weekend I noticed that her nails were getting long! She was still chomping on a couple, but most of them were growing out. She was promised a reward of her choice when she completely stopped. Today was the day - all nails were long enough to be trimmed. Off to Target we went - her FAVORITE store. She was treated to an ICEE, popcorn and a toy of her choice...she went straight to Rapunzel! And for her birthday she's already got a list of accessories that Rapunzel "needs"...
Yay Ellie!
No comments:
Post a Comment