
Ellie has been pretty darn funny lately, and Brant keeps reminding me to put them on the blog so we don't forget in years to come...
**Ellie likes to nurse baby Minnie. Yes, nurse, like I nurse Rhett. It started out with her doing it on the outside of her shirt, but has progressed to her pulling up her shirt and pretending to unclasp what I can only assume is her nursing tank top (since that's what I wear). When asked what she's doing, she gets all sheepish and says in her baby voice "nursing baby Minnie!".
**On Valentine's Day evening the four of us were looking through our wedding album. Ellie loves to see the pictures of mommy being a princess, and daddy "dancing her". This time Ellie said "Where was I? How come I'm not in these pictures?" We told her that we didn't have her yet, and that seemed to satisfy her curiosity for the time being. Kids are so funny at this age...totally self absorbed, as if the world didn't exist before their appearance. But also at this age, Ellie is sweet, thoughtful, tender, excitable, energetic and goofy! So fun!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment