
I'm 5 months old now, and here are a few things I've managed to do in my short life...
* I roll easily from my back to front, left and right sides
* I can roll from my front to back, but don't do it very often...I'd rather hang out on my tummy and play!
* Pull hair (mostly my sissy's, but it's not really my fault! She puts it in my face!)
* Pinch. Anyone and everyone, no one gets preferential treatment.
* Hold fingers
* Drool. Like a faucet.
* Visited Disneyland - it was a great trip. There were even babies there younger than me! I got to go on some pretty fun rides while strapped to my mommy.
* I like sitting in my Bumbo, especially on the table while my family eats dinner.
* I put everything I get my hands on directly into my mouth. Momma says Ellie didn't really do this, but I can't help it - I just want to investigate.
* My exersaucer is really fun. I like it for 10-15minutes now, and will tolerate it for up to 20 if the TV is also on. Oh yeah - I really like TV. Doesn't matter what is on, I'll watch it. But my favorite is either Baby Einstein DVD's or
* I'm 27.5" long (95%) and only 16lbs 3oz (55%). We just saw my pediatrician and she said I'm very active for my age. She encouraged momma to keep nursing me, and to start solids when I'm 6 months old. Just one more month and I get to try some rice cereal.
Here are a few pictures...Sissy likes to dress me up when Momma lets her. I don't mind most of the time...Oh - and to celebrate my 5 month birthday, momma and daddy got new furniture! Yay us!


No comments:
Post a Comment