Sunday, April 3, 2011

Ellie learns to fish!

Uncle Bill has been dying to take Ellie fishing...and this was the year. Ellie and Daddy headed to meet Uncle Bill at the Fred Hall Show for a day of fun!



This is a shot of Ellie on Uncle Bill's shoulders, trying to reel in her fish!


I was so torn about going...I really wanted to go and see Ellie catch her first fish, wanted to take pictures and hang out with everyone. But Rhett had a cold and was miserable. I feel so bad for the babies, especially when they're sick, and they get drug all over creation, getting woken up when they need to sleep and overstimulated. So Rhett and I stayed home, rested, relaxed and had our own fun.

Ellie is such a lucky girl. Brant is a great daddy and really enjoys taking her on adventures. They've become great buddies in the last 5+months...

Here are more fun pictures of Ellie - she gets to dress herself for daycare, and wearing her Rapunzel costume is a big treat. She's definitely a "fancy nancy"...


No comments: