Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter this year was so fun...we started a new tradition where the Easter Bunny hides the kids Easter baskets and leaves clues leading to the baskets. Ellie was excited for the new tradition. She got 5 clues since she's 5 years old, and by the time she got to the 5th clue she really wanted to find those baskets!!!

Ellie also got to find all of the hidden eggs...we told her that one year Rhett will be old enough to help her.






Ellie was so excited that the Easter Bunny even left chocolate eggs inside her slippers!


After the morning's festivities we headed to church. Mimi and Papa spent the night with us to be a part of ALL of the Easter festivities, so they went with us.





After church we got busy getting dinner ready. Uncle Bill joined us and played with the kids and their new Easter stuff. My favorite, though I didn't get a picture, was Uncle Bill playing hopscotch with Ellie!!! I wish I'd had an uncle like that!

It was an exciting day and everyone was tired by the end...

No comments: