
Well...Ellie's version of surfing, at least. We finished up the summer with another family beach trip to Coronado. Ellie and Brant had the best time - she loves to "surf" and Brant loves to help her. It was a beautifully warm San Diego day with just enough breeze to keep us comfortable on the sand.



Ellie loves to surf!
Rhett is more of an explorer...relaxing at the beach is not his strong suit...yet! He entertained the other beach goers by wandering onto their blankets and being shocked that they were not his family.
We all had a great time celebrating the end of summer. After a nice long nap we headed over to the Hudson's for pizza and the girls watched a movie on the big screen...eating popcorn and ice cream. What could be better?
1 comment:
So much fun! I hope the first day of school went smoothly for both Ellie and you. It's funny how quickly I've gotten used to running errands and working in the mornings on my own. I think it helps knowing how excited Jack is to be at school! Hope Ellie's as excited!
Post a Comment