Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sea World Field Trip

These San Diego kids are pretty darn lucky, I'd say. I remember field trips being fun and exciting because we weren't sitting in a classroom all day, but I don't remember going awesome places like a world famous zoo or an amusement park! (maybe my memory is bad, though...it has been quite a few years). Either way, I got to chaperone Ellie's class's second field trip of the year - this time they went to Sea World. I had three kids to keep track of...I still maintain it's harder to keep track of other people's kids than it is your own. They don't listen! They're too excited, you don't know their middle names (you know, so you can address them all serious-like and get their attention) and my stern look doesn't work! I feel quite successful that I didn't lose anyone, and we had a super fun trip.
Kiera, Ellie and Sloan
The sea lions are eager for sardines. The birds are so aggressive they'll snatch the fish right out of your hand before you can throw it to the sea lions!
Shamu!

1 comment:

Ana said...

I love your "you don't know their middle names" comment. So true!!