Friday, August 21, 2009

Her first pair of high heels...


Ellie got a package in the mail from her Nana yesterday...and in it was her very first pair of high heels! She was already in her jammies when she opened it, but that didn't stop the girl from strapping them on. She was so funny trying to walk in them! And of course she wanted to take them to daycare today...we said fine and decided to let Jack and Cheryl tackle that one! Ha! One of the advantages of sending her to daycare!
Nana also sewed Ellie an adorable apron. I tried so hard to sneak a picture when she had the apron AND the high heels on, but she kept running from me and I didn't want her to break her neck, so I caved in.
Ellie calls it her "april"...I corrected her this morning and told her it was an apron, but she insisted it was an april...
Also funny this week...on Wednesday evening Ellie was doing her usual - asking for the same thing about 15times within a 1 minute window. Brant responded very calmly and said "Ellie, Daddy is moving as fast as he can". Later that night when she was in the bathtub and he asked her to give him her toys because bathtime was over she looked at him with a little sarcastic grin and said "Daddy, I'm moving as fast as I can"...
I'm pretty sure we're in for it...

No comments: