Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas delights

We have been enjoying the week before Christmas...the sights and smells and sounds of this festive time of year always bring a smile to my face! Ellie and I embarked on our annual tradition of Christmas cookie baking, but this year we had Rhett to help us. He was a trooper, spending the day between the Moby wrap and his swing...

Ellie started out helping me roll and cut the cookies, but got bored in the middle...(I don't blame her honestly!) She finger painted to pass the time...

The fun part was the decorating!!! I frosted and my best helper decorated with LOTS of candy!


Finished Product!

After a nice nap, we headed out to look at Christmas lights. This year we went to Point Loma and enjoyed the amazing light displays! I'm so glad people do up their beautiful homes and let us tromp on their yard to enjoy the sights!


Ellie is enjoying her Christmas "counter-downer" which is an ornament hanging on our tree that counts down the days, hours, minutes and seconds until Christmas. As Ellie says "only two more sleeps until Christmas!"...

No comments: