
I'm trying to get back on my feet after returning from our big trip to Arkansas...just not as easy to get back in the groove as it used to be!! I haven't seen Ellie as excited as she was to get on "2 airplanes and see Nana and my baby buggy!!" in quite a while.
We had quite the busy trip while in Arkansas - guess that's what happens when you don't get to go home as often as you'd like. Lots of people to see and visiting to be done! We got in on a Saturday evening, and Sunday morning loaded up the rental minivan (I have total minivan envy...I want one!!!) and headed down to Atkins to see Frank's side of the family. Ellie got to play with all of her cousins and had a blast!


After our trip to Atkins we spent a couple of days hanging out at Nana's house. Ellie got to spend lots of time playing with Brenner and Nana, and Rhett got lots of love from his family.




I wish we had more pictures of the kids together, in fact I wish we had more pictures of this trip period! It was hard to get the kiddos to be still long enough to take pictures!
The next group of visitors came on Wednesday - Granny and Pappy, Aunt Dana, Amity, Cory, Hadley, Taylor and Corbin, and Aunt Christy and Brooke and Brock. Not to mention Sadie and Buddy - Aunt Dana's sweet doggies! What a full house it was - and so much fun!








Thanksgiving dinner was delicious, and I am grateful to Granny, Dana, Brenda and DeAnna for all the yummy treats! Friday after Thanksgiving was our last full day in Arkansas. Brant, Nana, Ellie, Brenner, James and DeAnna took a trip to the Wild Wilderness Drive-Through Safari in Gentry, Arkansas. The kids got to feed animals in the petting zoo - a first for Miss Ellie Jo!



Both kids were champs on the travel days. Ellie entertained herself with DVD's, coloring, reading, and of course talking... Rhett spent all of his time on top of me - he was such a trooper!


2 comments:
That is such a nice picture of the four of you. Did you really just have a baby 6 weeks ago?
Thanks for sharing the pics ... now I'm going to borrow a few of them :) Hope you guys are back into the swing of things!
Post a Comment