Monday, May 30, 2011

Fancy Ellie...

You may have heard of Fancy Nancy...a popular girls cartoon figure. Well meet Fancy Ellie. She loves to choose her own clothes, and wouldn't dream of forgetting the accessories. Although sometimes her style is "unique", I think she does a pretty good job! The best part is the explanation behind every outfit...things like "it's just so soft" or "it's just so pretty" or "I just want to wear it because Ada and 'Melia (Amelia) will just LOOOOOOOOOOOVE it..."
one of her favorite "fancy" dresses for daycare...thanks Jack and Cheryl for the obnoxious hat...

Ellie's favorite skirt from Nana...it will be warm enough soon to wear the matching tank top!

Special ice cream night with daddy at the Daily Scoop. Notice the candy heart necklace that has survived since Valentine's Day...it only makes her neck a *little* sticky when she sweats...oh - and the Minnie Mouse ears, of course

E's fancy purse! It was also a fun craft...entertainment and style all in one!

Ellie is really growing into a young lady these days. I just signed her up for kindergarten last week...and although I managed to keep my eyes dry for the paperwork, no promises for that first day of school...

No comments: