
Check out our swagger wagon.
We asked Mimi to come down and hang out with the kids while we went *looking* for vans...we knew it was time to trade in the Yukon. It was such a good truck...and bittersweet to move on. I remember 10 years ago when Brant and I cleaned up his red step-side Chevy pick up truck and left it at the ranch for Frank to sell...we drove off in the shiny Yukon and thought we had died and gone to heaven. We were like celebrities - no one in graduate school had such an awesome truck! We enjoyed the comforts of riding in it from College Station to Russellville...and I enjoyed driving it out to San Diego on our cross country move. It was time to move on, though, so we went to the car lots. Really didn't intend on buying that day, but found a deal that was perfect for us and jumped on it.
We're already enjoying the benefits of the minivan - we got to take Ada to Coronado and wouldn't be able to do that without the third row of seats!
No comments:
Post a Comment