
My big boy is already 7 months old...the time is flying by even faster with Rhett than it did with Ellie. Here are some of his tricks...
* He sits up unassisted
* Can roll from his back to front, then get up on his hands and knees and rock back and forth
* Will rock back and forth for a few minutes and then cry because he doesn't know how to get out of that position
* Happily bounce like crazy in the Johnny Jump Up
* Scoot backwards on hands and knees until he runs into something
* Says "Mama"...I've waited about a month to post this because I wanted to make sure he was calling me mama and not just making sounds...he says it when I walk into the room!
* 28 3/4" long (90%) and 20lbs (60%)
* He's eating 2 meals a day, and his favorite foods are peas and sweet potatoes
* Still no teeth...though he is trying desperately to dig the bottom two out!
Such a fun boy - he LOVES being entertained by his Sissy. Ellie loves her brother and is very protective...


No comments:
Post a Comment