
Another lapse in posts...the holidays and daily life are keeping us busy! Here is a picture of Ellie ready for daycare last week. She goes NO WHERE without Grover these days... Actually his new name is "Grovey" and she will correct anyone who calls him Grover. We can all thank Mimi for this new nickname.
This picture was taken after daycare... I promise I comb my daughter's hair in the morning and she doesn't look like she just crawled out of bed! She was playing on the kitchen floor with Grovey and her toys...We had a nice Thanksgiving dinner with Mimi, Papa, Uncle Bill, Renee and my friend from work, Joe Castillo. It was yummy and we all ate too much. Ellie got to to spend the night in the hotel with Mimi and Papa, and Brant and I got to sleep in on Friday and relax.
The Razorbacks pulled out an amazing win against LSU in the final game of their season. Yeah Hogs! We did a little shopping Friday evening with everyone else, and had a nice dinner together.
Ellie is very interested in dessert lately, which is called "dessissert" in our house. Here's a picture of her with her ice cream bar (ok it was really a soy cream bar but tasted delicious!) Check out the tattos on both arms...thanks to Jack and Cheryl!

This last picture is of Ellie wearing my flip flops...the best part is that they're on the wrong feet! I know some day she'll be able to wear them really...so I'm just trying to savor these moments!Hope everyone is having a lot of luck shopping for the holidays! Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment